Islamic University of Technology Admission circular 2022. IUT Admission Notice 2022. IUT Admission Circular 2021-2022.
IUT Admission Notification 2022 has been published. The Islamic University of Technology has published their admission notification on the official website of IUT. IUT Admission Notification can be seen here. IUT Admission Application 2022 can be made online from here. In the IUT admission process, you have to apply for admission first. IUT can apply for admission from below and the list of eligible candidates from among the admitted students will be published from IUT’s website. From here you can see the list of eligible candidates of Islamic University of Technology.
IUT admission application will start from 21st March 2022 and will end on 9th April 2022. IUT admission test will be held on 26th and 27th May 2022. Admission can be applied from IUT official website admission.iutoic-dhaka.edu. Eligible candidates can apply for IUT Admission by looking at the IUD Admission Notification 2022.
IUT Admission Circular 2022
IUT Admission Circular 2022 has been published by Islamic University of Technology. The Islamic University of Technology has announced the official date for their admission test. To know about IUT Admission Notification 2022, you need to take a good look at IUT Admission Notification 2022. A good idea about IUT admission test can be found by reading the whole. The IUT Admission Notification 2022 can be viewed from this website and the PDF can be downloaded.
|IUT Admission Schedule 2022|
Application start date: 21 March 2022
Application deadline: 9 April 2022
Application Link: Once the application process starts, the link can be found here
Admission ticket download link: Once the application process starts, the link can be found here
Date of admission test: 26th and 27th May 2022
IUT Admission Circular 2022 PDF Download
IUT Admission Notification PDF can be downloaded from here. To download the IUT Admission Notification PDF, you can click on the Download PDF button below and download the PDF. IUT Admission Notification PDF Download Admission Notification 2022 can be viewed through any PDF reader. Since the application has to be done online, you must read the admission notification well. Islamic University of Technology Admission Notification 2022. IUT Admission Notification 2022. IUT Admission Circular 2021-2022.
Eligibility Of Application
- Both HSC and SSC / equivalent have a minimum GPA of 4.5
- O / A Level or equivalent O Level: Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry and English with minimum B grade (60% marks)
- Level A: Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry Minimum one subject Minimum Grade B (60% marks) Minimum two other subjects
- Grade C (50% marks)
- Must pass in 2020 or 2021
- IUT Admission Form (Bangladeshi Student)
IUT Online Application Procces 2022
- Candidates must provide nationality, religion and the program for which they are applying.
- Candidates from the host country must select Bangladesh. Non-Resident Bangladeshi (NRB) candidates can also apply; However, they need to mention that information. Note that NRB candidates must also sit for the admission test or they must have a subject based SAT II score (1400 or higher).
- NRB candidates also have to complete step 2 (confirmation of payment of admission fee); Otherwise, their application will not be processed. If an NRB candidate sits for the admission test, then he also has to complete step 3.
- Candidates have to choose the program, he likes to apply.
- Candidates must mention their religion. Note that only Muslims can apply.
- Candidates are required to provide detailed academic records at secondary and higher secondary level.
- Candidates of Bangladesh National Curriculum are required to provide board name, year of passing HSC examination and roll number of both SSC and HSC examinations.
- Their GPA and grades of selected subjects will be displayed. Candidates need to confirm the grade. If they think the grades are incorrect, they can continue the online application process. However, they need to send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to correct the grade by following the required procedure.
- If students’ grades are not displayed and they feel they are eligible to apply, they should send an email to email@example.com and contact the Registrar’s Office if necessary.
- Candidates of English medium education will have to select GCE as their board and provide roll number and year of passing both O Level and A Level examinations.
- In addition, candidates for English medium education are required to enter the grade O and A level of their chosen subject.
- Candidates of HSC and Higher Levels at Higher Secondary Level have to provide Board Name, Year of Pass and HSC Exam Roll Number and then mention that he has completed Level and Level Secondary Level and provide Level Exam Information. You have to grade the selected subjects of that level.
- Candidates for English Medium Education should send a hard copy of the transcript to the Registrar’s Office on or before the application deadline (August 31, 2021) on the working day (Monday to Friday) from 10 am to 4 pm.
- Candidates are required to provide / confirm their personal details including name, father’s name and mother’s name. Note that candidates with SSC / HSC are not required to provide this data.
- Candidates need to upload their latest color pictures. Image size should not exceed 100 KB.
- Finally, candidates have to provide their personal mobile number. Note that all the information regarding admission will be sent to this mobile number of the candidates. An SMS with “Confirmation Code” will be sent to the specified mobile number when the candidate clicks on the “Send Code” button. Candidates have to verify the mobile number by entering the “Confirmation Code” extracted from the SMS in a particular case and then click on the “Confirm” button. Step 1 of the online application will be completed if the code matches the code sent. An SMS with PIN and password will be sent. To login in the future, you need to use their PIN and password.
IUT Admission Payment Method 2022
- Each candidate has to pay the admission fee and confirm the payment. To confirm payment, they need to log in with the PIN and password previously sent via SMS.
- If the payment is not confirmed then no admit card will be made and the candidate will not be allowed to sit for the admission test.
- Detailed instructions for timely payment and confirmation can be found here in time.
- If a candidate with subject based SAT II score does not appear in the admission test, their online application will be completed here. However, the application will not be processed if the payment is not made by the due date. A confirmation SMS will be sent to his / her mobile.
Eligible Candidates List For IUT Admission 2022
After scrutinizing the applications of the students who will apply for IUT admission, the authority will publish a list of eligible candidates where a short list of all the candidates who will participate in the admission test 2022 will be published. IUT authorities are expected to release the list soon. Here is a short list of IUT Admission Candidates which you can view from here.
IUT Admission Download 2022
IUT Admission Tickets can be downloaded from here. If the Islamic University of Technology opens the link for downloading admission tickets from their website, we will provide the admission download link here. From this part you can download IUT Admission Admission Card 2022 and print it later.
Visit our website regularly for any information regarding IUT admissions. We publish all the information about IUT admission and if you have any questions you can let us know in the comment box.