To check your HSC (Higher Secondary Certificate) exam results with a marksheet, you will need to follow these steps:
- Go to the official website of the board of education that administered your HSC exams. This is typically the website of the state or national education board in your country.
- Look for a link or section on the website for exam results or HSC results. This may be located in the main menu or in a dedicated results section of the website.
- Click on the link to access the results page.
- Enter your exam roll number and other required information. This may include your name, date of birth, and other personal details.
- Click on the submit button to view your results. Your marksheet, which shows your scores for each subject, should be included with your results.
Note: The process for checking HSC results may vary depending on the country and education board. If you are having trouble finding your marksheet on the official website, you may need to contact the board of education for assistance. You may also be able to obtain a copy of your marksheet in person at the board of education office or at your school.